Valentine’s Day love songs that you didn’t know were actually stalker and creeper songs – Episode 1
Valentine’s Day love songs that you didn’t know were actually stalker and creeper songs:
Listen to on Spotify:
- Enrique Iglesias – Escape
- The Police – Every Breath You Take
- Audioslave – Like A Stone
- The Proclaimers – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
- The Human League – Don’t You Want Me
- Blondie – One Way or Another
- Dave Matthews Band – Crush
- Garbage – #1 Crush
- Rhett Akins – That Ain’t My Truck
- The Cure – A Night Like This
- Frankie Valli – My Eyes Adored You
- Lionel Ritchie – Hello
- Rockwell – Somebody’s Watching Me
MATT: Hi! I’m Matt Comer, and I’m here with Antonio Banda.
: Hey there, and happy Valentine’s Day!
Yes, and speaking of Valentine’s Day, we’re here to bring you  love songs you didn’t know are actually stalker and creeper songs.
That’s right. We asked a Facebook online dating group, and our friends, what their favorite mislabeled love songs are, and we curated their suggestions into this creepy, yet romantic, playlist.
So, cuddle up with your favorite creeper …er… I mean, valentine, and enjoy.
This is Matt.
And this is Antonio.
And you’re listening to  love songs you didn’t know are actually stalker and creeper songs.
Thanks for joining us for  love songs you didn’t know are actually stalker and creeper songs. Have thoughts about this playlist?
Or maybe we missed a song that you think should be on here?
Whatever the case, post your feedback and suggestions in the [insert slack channel name] slack channel. We’d love to hear from you.
Except no stalking, please…unless it’s in song form.
Thanks, again, for listening, and have a happy Valentine’s Day!